60.000.000 €Comprar finca en Sevilla, Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 76, 41003 Sevilla, España
La propiedad se agregó a las 15:16 el 08/01/2018
El listing ha sido visto 7955 veces
¿Interesado en esta propiedad? Llame al +359879001000 Detalles de solicitud
Características de la propiedad
- Casa de huéspedes
- Piscina cubierta
- Sala de entretenimiento
- Casa del personal
- Fuente de agua propia
- Generador electrico
Descripción de propiedad25 minutes by car from Seville International Airport and High
Speed Train Station, with 20 daily trains to Madrid and
40 minutes to Costa del Sol by private aircraft
Description of the land
A total surface of 3,700 Hectares (9,142 acres) representative of the typical Mediterranean landscape with a rich variety of land typology.
3,000 hectares (7,413 acres) of Mediterranean wooded meadow and holm oaks.
400 hectares (988 acres) of irrigated olive grove producing 1,8 million Kg of top quality “arbequina” olive.
250 hectares (617 acres) of land for dry cereal cultivation.
60 hectares (168 acres) of irrigated cultivation.
• 15 suite rooms
• 2 living rooms
• 4 bathrooms for common areas
• 1 big dining hall with two big round tables
• Hunting lodge with big independent dining hall
• 3 terraces and 2,000 m2 of patios
• 1 library and study
• Swimming pool and paddle court
• Children’s play garden
• 4 independent houses for service personnel Gorgeous 9.000 m2 mansion surrounded by
10,000 meters of Arab style gardens
Other buildings and constructions
4,550 m2 of other buildings composed by:
• 4 independent houses for service personnel
• Bullfighting ring
• Horse stables
• Farm stores for machinery and agricultural tools
• Mechanic workshop
• Electricity equipment with 3 transformers
• Swamp with capacity of 480,000 m3 and 2 registered waterholes
• Deposits for 30,000 liters for fertilizers with dispenser pumps
• 9 km of internal main road and 45 km of roads and tracks
• Fully fenced property
3,100 hectares (7,660 acres) of registered private hunting
• 2,700 hectares (6,671 acres) of private reserve for big game:
Red deer , wild boar.
• 380 hectares (939 acres) of reserve for small game: rabbit, Hare , partridge shooting, turtledove.
• In 2012 the development of the hunting reserve produced a turnover of 220,000 euros.
Olive oil production
400 hectares (988 acres) of own production of “arbequina” top quality olive oil, irrigated by drop -irrigation system with capacity for additional 300 hectares (741 acres).
The production is fully legalized before the Regional Government and obtaining grant funds.
In 2012 the production was of 1,800,000 kg of olive, equivalent to 288,000 kg of top quality olive oil, with a turnover of 650,000 euros.
Full equipment, machinery and professionally run development. The personnel is hired on seasonal basis.
Production of oil could be rented to third parties if not of interest for the owner .